Monday, June 5, 2017

New Ribbon and Designer Series Paper SHARE!





The new catalog is FULL of beautiful new designer papers and ribbons, and I want them ALL!!  So, I'm doing some product shares so "we" can get them all!  It's a great way to get a sampling of everything so you can decide what you really, really like!

Here are the details:

Collect 49 new ribbons

and 66 new designer papers!

Ribbon Share: 49 yards of Brand New ribbons!! Only $42.50 plus $6 shipping!  Or you can pick it up from me for no shipping cost!
You would spend over $400 to purchase each of the new ribbons!  This way you can "try before you buy"!

Each ribbon share needs 10 people.  As soon as I have ten I will start a NEW rsvp link for group 2 and so on.  So, if it says the event is full, contact me for the new link!
If we don't have enough participation your payment will be refunded.
BONUS: Receive a FREE roll of new Baker's Twine!


Designer Series Paper Share: 66 sheets of 6x6 Designer Series Paper from the New Catalog! Only $21 plus $6 shipping!  Or you can pick it up from me for no shipping cost!
You would spend over $150 to purchase each of the new 12x12 designer papers!  This way you can "try before you buy"!

Each paper share needs 8 people.  As soon as I have 8 I will start a NEW rsvp link for group 2 and so on.  So, if it says the event is full, contact me for the new link!
If we don't have enough participation your payment will be refunded.
BONUS: Receive 20 sheets of 6x6 retired designer paper!  (*Variety will vary per person.)

Click here to reserve your spot in the paper share!

**If you sign up for BOTH SHARES, only choose the shipping on ONE - I will combine them into ONE packet for you!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment