Saturday, July 26, 2014

Greeting You Card Kit Refashions



Hey there! So I went to an event my upline put on and she used the Greeting You Card Kit
and the Gold Soiree Designer Series Paper for some of our projects. This kit used just as it was intended is adorable; I love the envelopes! And the DSP is beautiful with the gold on it. But check out what me made with it!

Isn't this bag adorable? We used the cards and tag from the kit, cutting it at the score marks and then layering them. The tag we stamped and punched a hole in it so we could tie it to the bag. I just love the DSP on the back ground. It's cut to the exact size of the front of the bag, and then the adhesive is applied to the very edges so the corners don't roll up. The Silicone Craft Sheet made it very easy to do that without making a mess all over the table.

The envelopes in use! But not as regular envelopes, they are a brag book! They are stapled together with a heavy duty stapler, it was too thick for a regular one.  Then we used the DSP on the pages and different cute stamps throughout. I love it and can't wait to put some pictures in it. 


Isn't this one pretty? I love the gold accents and the thin strip of DSP. Sometimes less really is more.


How cute is this one?! I'm beginning to really like large sentiment stamps. All you need is a printed background, a solid color to stamp on, and you're done!


That sentiment cracks me up. What a great way to say someone is awesome and appreciated. And he sequin stamp is adorable! A little bit of metallic embossing powder and you would have sequins that won't go anywhere!

Ahh, Blackberry Bliss and gold, what a beautiful combination. The DSP made this card, in my opinion. That is one great thin about DSP, it is an easy, pretty background in seconds!



No comments:

Post a Comment