Friday, September 22, 2017

Harry Potter inspired Patronus Card

Hey there! I just had to share this card with you. I was playing with the stamp set Carols of Christmas and had a brain wave. Like, a knock you out of your seat idea!
That little deer looks like a Patronus!

A Patronus Card made with the Carols of Christmas stamp set by Stampin' Up!

So, I played around with some watercoloring with Pool Party and Night of Navy ink on Watercolor Paper to get the color right, and heat embossed the deer and stars with White Embossing Powder to make it a bold, crisp white.


A Patronus Card made with the Carols of Christmas stamp set by Stampin' Up!


The "Always" sentiment is made with the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set. After stamping it, I brushed over it with the Aqua Painter to blur the letters a little, then cut it with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies. The Silver Glimmer Paper just finished off the whole look. I just love how it turned out, and I hope it adds a bit of magic to your day.

Check out the list of supplies used below!

Happy Stamping!
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment