Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My own Swap Bag

I made this lovely bag to carry my swaps at SU! events.  

Check out the windows on the front to show off your swap! There's two on each side!
They are 6"x6", so it holds vertical and horizontal card fronts.
You can use all four or just two, it's up to how many swaps you want to make! 



Handy side pockets to hold a few tools, like your Paper Snips, Snail, name tag and other things.
They have some elastic at the top to keep the pocket opening a little closer to the bag.


Now for the inside. See those beautiful dividers? Those are for you to put your swaps in. On the outside you have a sample of what swaps are in each pocket, making it so simple to keep track of them. The big one in the middle is for all those great swaps in! It can hold quite a few!

 It's pretty durable too, you won't have to worry about it ripping from all those swaps.
I'm working on making the pattern and instructions available for download, and made bags ready for purchase. If you want to be on my email list for when it is available, be sure to subscribe to my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment