Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Style

Trying to define your style is difficult.  Defining your style isn't essential for being a crafter, it can help you pinpoint what you like though.  I looked at several websites and took some quizzes to try and figure mine out.  In home design they call it Polished Casual: clean lines, simple patterns and subtle color, all of it is comfortable, though.  In fashion it's called Classic Chic: timeless yet sophisticated, elegant and clean, appropriate for each setting or occasion.  And it sounded absolutely like me!  However, I couldn't find a quiz to define your crafting style.  So, I figure my craft style must be along the same lines as your fashion and home style. I looked at my craft room, and what did I see?  Clean lines, timeless furniture, simple patterns in certain areas. The color is quite bold, but it's calming at the same time.  I think I'll call my crafting style Casual Chic then.  Yes, I like the sound of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment