Friday, April 8, 2011

Craftroom Addition!

For my birthday yesterday, my husband picked up some paper storage for my craft room. Then I had to wait for him to get them out of the car, I thought I was going to explode! They are in my craft room now (I didn't explode) and I'm so excited I get to put them together! I can't wait get them mounted up on the wall and put my card stock in them. Everything will finally have a place and I'll be able to actually see all my card stock! Right now it's in accordion folders, tucked away so I can't look to it for inspiration, which my tired, pregnant mommy brain needs. And I never know when I need to re-order, that has been a problem. Once it's all together I'll put up a picture of it. There will be some empty spots for a while as I collect all 40 of Stampin' Up!'s beautiful, exclusive colors. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment