Friday, September 1, 2017

The Holiday Catalog is live and special Host stamp set!

I'm so excited about the new Holiday Catalog! I'm even more excited that you get to enjoy it now too! There are so many great products to help you get ready for Pumpkin Spice everything, Trick or Treating, Thanksgiving dinner, and all of your Christmas cards and gift giving! Be sure to check it out, and let me know if you have any questions.





Host a $300 party in September and October and get this stamp set for free! Not only that, but will you get a minimum of $33 worth of free product of your choice! You don't have to host a party if you don't want to, online orders count too! And, if you place an order with me, you will get my Monthly Shopping Bonus! So many great reason to order! Take a peek at the video below featuring the host exclusive Merry Patterns stamp set.





No comments:

Post a Comment