Friday, September 15, 2017

Pink Ruffled Card with Just Add Text & Flower Shoppe Stamp Sets

We made this card in my monthly card class, and I have to say, I love the New Ruffles Embossing Folder! It is to pretty! One this I noticed when using it was that the ruffles look right if you use the folder upside down, with the fold (or hinge) of the folder on the bottom. And with it being a Dynamic Textured Impressions folder, you only need to use one cutting plate when running it through the Big Shot.


Pretty Pink Ruffle Card made with the Just Add Text & Flower Shoppe stamp sets from Stampin' Up! Video tutorial on the blog post!

Powder Pink is such a pretty pink, that I decided to make it the feature color on this card and only pair it with Very Vanilla. The Clear Faceted Gems add just the right amount of bling to the centers of the Flower Shoppe flowers.

Here is a video tutorial of how I made this card, and a list of supplies used listed below the video.







Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment