Monday, July 31, 2017

Rustic Carols of Christmas Card

I just love this card! I had such a good time making it for my team to make at our monthly meeting. Our monthly meetings have to be one of my favorite events each month. I love getting together with my stamping friends to stamp and share what we've done throughout the month, and show them ways to grow their stamping!

Rustic Christmas Card made with the Carols of Christmas stamp set be Stampin' Up!

Rustic Christmas Card made with the Carols of Christmas stamp set be Stampin' Up!

Can you see the bit of sponging around the greeting and the loops of Copper Thread? I love the subtle little touches like that.


And a video on how I made it. There is a supply list below the video, so be sure to check that out too. You can get any of those supplies, or anything else you might need, through my online store just by clicking on the image of the item.







Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment