Tuesday, August 4, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin Alternate Projects

After posting yesterday I realized I had completely forgotten my June Paper Pumpkin samples!  Whew, five kids can make a person very forgetful! I squealed in delight when I opened this kit, I love the flower card to pieces! But, without further ado, here is what I made with my June kit...



Here are the cards as designed to be made. So cute I almost didn't want to make anything else!


This is the first set of Project Lift cards I made. I added the envelope liners as Designer Series Paper to some of the cards, and made my own little 3"x 4" envelope to keep things in. On the Kraft cardstock I stamped the big flower to make an all-over pattern. I punched the little banner out of the patterned stickers with my Banner Punch and they were so easy to put in place on the twine. With a little Wild Wasabi and Calypso Coral  cardstock these pocket cards were ready in no time! 
I made this darling little bag by stamping the large flower all over a card base in Tip Top Taupe ink, adding the envelope liner to the top, scoring it 3/4" from the center fold line, and folding the new score lines to make the bag. The twine made perfect handles, and that flower is to die for! I just love this little bag!

For these Project Life cards I used the other cards design in the kit. I just love the wooden accents, don't you? I even used the negative of the accents to make the upper Pool Party 3"x 4" card. The stickers made it so easy to make the cards for this layout! I used some Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, and Tip Top Taupe cardstock along with the envelope liners as well.  

  Isn't this banner party ready?! I want to plan a party just to put it up! I used two of the envelope liners, three of the envelopes, and two of the cards to make it. The Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, and Pool Party stars are die cut with the Stars Framelits, and the letters are stamped Tip Top Taupe ink with the Larger Than Life photopolymer stamp set on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 2" Circle Punch. I added the wooden star accents and then popped the punched circles up with Dimensionals. Cute, fast and easy!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment