Monday, August 3, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin Alternate Projects

I wanted to post these pictures before I forgot all about them! These products are so cute. I especially love them because I'm a big tea and coffee drinker myself. I mean, who isn't really?


So here is how the kit was intended to be used. A cute little card with a little teacup, and maybe even a little succulent inside. The two-step stamping was so easy with the photopolymer stamps. Just stamp the Early Espresso outline, and then stamp the Cucumber Crush on the inside!


For this card I added a little extra cardstock in Pumpkin Pie and Cucumber Crush behind it. Then I stamped the teacups and the sentiment, and popped them up with dimensionals. The little pennant on the side is made with the stickers that cam in the kit. I trimmed the orange one down a little after layering it on the gray, then added the bow clip. So cute and so easy!





















I made this cute little gift pouch with a card base. I just trimmed it down, scored the top flap and the bottom fold, and closed up the sides with some snail. After that I just stamped the succulents, put the tea cup onto two punched circles, and attached that to a 1/2" wide strip of the Designer Series Paper to make a belly band. Doesn't it looks so nice with my favorite tea?


Now that we've made a little tea gift, it's time for coffee gift! I made this box by cutting down a card base again, doing a little scoring, and just folding it up to make a little box. After folding it, I added some of the included Designer Series Paper to the front and the little teacup saying Thanks a Latte. The coffee is in one of our gusseted bags that I tied shut with Whisper White Baker's Twine and added the little bow clip over it.

Aren't these little Project Life cards darling? I just love the little tea cup with water coloring behind it. I just took my Aqua Painter, swiped it through some Cucumber Crush ink, and painted it on the card and little tea tag. I did the same kind of thing to make my tea rings! I just tapped a plastic cup in my Early Espresso ink and pressed it onto to the card, then painted over it with the Aqua Painter. These little cards are sure to make any album very cheerful!


Thanks for stopping by to check out what I did with July's Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Happy Stamping,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment