Thursday, February 2, 2012

Design cards, scrapbooks and more with My Digital Studio Express for FREE!

If you enjoy creating items on your computer, then you will love this! Stampin' Up! will offer a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version beginning February 1, that you can take advantage of. The best part is this is an ongoing offer!

With the FREE trial, you'll get:

•Full access to the software at NO COST.

•Full design functionality.

•Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express.

•Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.

•Access to our professional print services.

You can download it from my website.

If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software, make sure to take advantage of the free trial!!  Tell your friends!

Here is one of the things I made just last night:



No comments:

Post a Comment