Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back after the holidays!
  Getting ready for Christmas took a lot of hard, but fun, work! I made all of our Christmas cards and almost 20 gifts. I was quite pleased with how everything turned out, and everyone else seemed to like them, too. Then it was time to get ready for the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Show. Boy was that fun! I met a lot of great stampers there and am looking forward to getting to know some of them better.


 Now, I'm ramping up for Sale-A-Bration! It's going to be awesome! Here is a card I made with some of the free items I earned from the SAB brouchure:

 

I just love that Designer Series Paper, it coordinates with two of the stamp sets from the brochure (and I have both of them!). We'll be making this at some of the workshops I'm demonstrating at. If you want to make one, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment