Friday, September 2, 2011

  I'm back! It took me while to get used to having the three kids, and my computer was having issues, so I would only check email and such. I'm sorry to leave you hanging for so long!
  Let's see, what have I been doing with my stamps lately? Oh, I made a large fold out card for my midwife,  my cousin's baby shower invitations, held two card classes and am now finishing up my swaps for a meeting tomorrow. So, in other words, I've been having fun!

My Midwife's thank you card

Opened up thank you
My cousin's baby shower invitation.

A onesie I tea stained and decorated with Stampin' Up! fabric for my baby.

My card for swap.
I've learned some new techniques and am planning a big stamping event for November, so keep an eye on me! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment