Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Maiden Voyage

Well, hello everybody! This is my first ever blog, so if it's weird or boring, forgive me. I'll get better with time.
I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I share what I love and love what I do. 
Our main topic in this blog will be:  STAMPING! I love stamping. Cards, scrapbook pages, gift packages and other things that will take ink from a stamp. I just finished my daughter's 4th birthday invitations, and I think I could have made them easier, but that's not how I roll. My husband had a few good ideas on simplifying the process, which I was very grateful for. Look out for a picture of the front soon! I'll start working on the party favors soon. My next project is a stamping night to meet my new neighbors, I'll let you know how that goes. Ah! Hubby needs me! So, until next time, keep on stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment